Thursday, November 4, 2010

~The peace of a quite moment~

With Thanksgiving being this month we thought we would talk a little about what we are thankful for.  Today life suddenly turned crazy and past by so fast it was hard to keep up.  It is so easy to get caught up in the chaos of everyday life so today, I am thankful of the times I get to slow down.  I am thankful for quite time.  For many, quite time is a luxury, it sure is for me.  I so enjoy the opportunity to have a cup of coffee out on the deck, read a book in a warm corner of the house, or just enjoy a peaceful evening in my favorite chair with a warm blanket.  I know that getting a chance to be alone, think, and be happy to just be is something that is a gift.  Our lives always seem to expect things from us but sometimes we are blessed with the opportunity to slow down and enjoy the life we have been given.  I cherish these moments and am forever thankful for the still of an evening, the calm of a summer morning, and the peace of a quite moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment